Daigou = Buy For You.
We are the first registered company from Singapore, specialized in purchasing, logistics and international shipping for Malaysia Customers.
Our Singapore Registered Number is 200909419G.
- - Real time update of order’s status
- - Verify stock availability & place order
- - Inspection upon orders arrive in our Guangzhou warehouse (including quantity, size, color, design and obvious visual defects)
- - Help to get free exchange or full refund from the seller if there’s problem caught during inspection
- - Refund will be given to you if item’s quantity, size, color or design does not match with what you ordered when you receive them
- - Consolidate all your orders together into a single shipment, repack your individual parcels to reduce volume/weight, protect your goods better, save your international shipping cost
- - Enjoy cheaper and equally fast international shipping
- - Compensation for lost & damaged items is guaranteed (free insurance up to RM 200)
- Register and log in
- 1. Find product, copy & paste the product URL then click “EZ-BUY” button, put special remarks if you need to, submit
- 2. Review all your orders in the shopping cart, check out
- 3. Go to “My Prepay” to top up (fill up transaction details after transferring to us)
- 4. Go to “My Payment” & click “Pay Now” to complete your 1st payment (product cost + domestic shipping fee )
- 5. We will start to process your orders, order status will be updated timely and you are able to monitor order progress
- 6. You can give us instruction to hold or ship orders arrive in Guangzhou warehouse
- 7. Submit to ship your arrived orders and make your 2nd payment (international shipping fee + agent fee).
- 8. Receive orders and acknowledge
Volumetric Weight (KG) = Length (cm)*Width (cm)*Height (cm) / 6000
For light or bulky item, shipping cost of all shipping methods is charged based on the larger one between volumetric weight and actual weight.
Items to be charged by volumetric weight are like shoe box, soft toy, diaper, sweater and etc...
- Ø International Shipping Cost:
Items prohibited by Malaysia custom/law like tobacco, reproduction of copyright materials cannot be purchased. 65daigou is not responsible if such items are confiscated by custom of China / Malaysia and not responsible for any other consequences caused by purchasing such items.
Explosive, flammable or highly contaminative items cannot be shipped.
Weight less than 500g will be counted as 500g.
- Ø Service Charge:
-8% of total product cost & shipping fee
-6% of total product cost & shipping fee for VIP member
-Only 4% of total product cost & shipping fee for SVIP member
If you purchase10 items from various sellers and the total price is RM150, chargeable weight of the combined parcel is 2.3 KG
International shipping fee by air is RM20+RM10*4=RM60
8% service charge is (RM150+RM60)*8%=RM16.8
For DHL, the volumetric weight is devided by 5000.
Due to parcel packaging weight and spaces between items, whole parcel’s chargeable weight is around 1.1 times the sum of each item’s actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is larger.
If actual weight of a soft toy is 0.3KG with dimension of 10cm, 20cm, 25cm;
Volumetric Weight = 10*20*25/6000 = 0.83KG
Custom & Tax Duties
The probability of being tax in custom is very small(less than 1% of the parcel) may be taxed. Our professional executive will make the necessary arrangement to avoid any tax situation for you. However, we do not guarantee if your goods will be taxed during any custom clearance. If your parcel is being taxed, you need to pay the taxes on your own. The tax rates depend on the type of your products.
1.The weight of the package is important for custom to determine the basis of civil parcels or commercial parcels. In general, any parcel more than 10kg will have a higher probability of being regarded as commercial parcels.
2.If the quantity of the same product in one parcel is big, the chance of it to be classified as commercial parcel is high.
3.Try to control the total value of the parcel under 100USD.
Waiting Time for Each Freight Method
Ordering: Your orders will be placed within 1-2 working day after we receive your payment.
Domestic shipping: Your items will take 1-3 days to reach our china warehouse.
Free Inspection and Repack: 1 days for DHL& Priority Air and 2 days for other shipping methods.
|DHL Express shipment:
||Flight departs every day except for Saturday and Sunday. It takes 1-2 working days to reach West Malaysia or
2-4 working days to reach East Malaysia upon departure.
||Vessel departs every Tuesday and Friday, which takes around 16-20 days to reach West Malaysia or 18-22 to
reach East Malaysia. Please submit your parcel one day before the vessel departure date in order to catch the shipment.
||Flight departs every day except for Sunday. It takes 2-5 working days to reach West Malaysia or 3-7 working days
to reach East Malaysia.
||Flight departs every day except for Sunday. It takes 6-9 working days to reach West Malaysia or 6-10 working days
to reach East Malaysia.
|Special air shipment:
||Flight departs every day except for Sunday. Items could reach West Malaysia 5-9 days or East Malaysia 6-10 days
after shipping out from Guangzhou, China.
65daigou grants 10 days free storage after all orders under one single payment arrive at Guangzhou warehouse.
Please email [email protected]
to enquire for longer storage.
||Single purchase more than RM300, or total purchase more than RM600 within 3 months
||Single purchase more than RM1000, or total purchase more than RM2000 within 3 months
The amount spent excludes shipping & service charges, as well as cancelled orders. VIP and SVIP will be promoted after orders at complete status. If your 1st batch of orders is more than RM300, you will get your membership promoted after receiving them successfully and start enjoying the 6% service charge from your next batch of orders onwards.
Bank Transfer: i-banking / ATM No processing fee, instant transfer，Account Name：Ching International Service (M) SDN.BHD
Credit Card/PayPal we accept local debit card, Visa, Master, American Express, JCB card.
Payment through credit card/paypal would be accepted instantly with 3.4% + RM0.5 processing fee.
**Ching International Service Pte.Ltd. reserves the right to amend terms & conditions with or without notice.