Our latest Exchange Rate for China daigou is RMB: RM= 1.83 :1,With effective from 30/10/2013.
Our calculation of weight strictly follows international shipping standard.
1. Unit weight: 0.5KG.
2. Actual weight: Weight of an item alone without packaging and etc.
3. Volumetric weight:Volumetric weight - The cost of shipments can be affected by the amount of space taken up on an aircraft / vessel, rather than the actual weight. This is the volumetric (or dimensional) weight.
Volumetric weight is calculated as follows: length (cm) × width (cm) × high (cm) ÷ 6000 = Weight (KG)
The volumetric weight of a shipment is a calculation that reflects its density. A less dense shipment generally occupies more volume of space, in comparison to its actual weight.
A reference for Volumetric weight: http://www.dhl.com/en/tools/volumetric_weight_forwarding.html
4. Chargeable Weight: In accordance to international shipping standard, due to parcel packaging weight and spaces between items, whole parcel’s chargeable weight is around 1.1 times the sum of each item’s actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is larger.
65daigou will weigh and label each item. International shipping fee will be calculated after verification.
We want to make sure international shipping cost is accurate and transparent.
For DHL, the volumetric weight is devided by 5000.
1. Low shipping cost: International shipping cost of 65daigou is much lower than DHL, FedEx and etc.
We provide various shipment modes, which satisfy different needs.
2. Safe and Secure: This is a Singapore registered company under ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority). We help you inspect each item before shipping them to Malaysia in order to eliminate the risk of purchasing online.
3. Easy and convenient: With 65daigou, everything is just few clicks away. We help you communicate with seller, place orders, inspect orders and consolidate orders to save total shipping cost.
65daigou aims to provide you a worry-free and hassle-free shopping experience; therefore, we are responsible for every item you purchased through 65daigou.
For items bought via our daigou service, if relate to wrong color, wrong design, or missing items during international shipping, we will refund to you on case by case basis, at a cap of RM200.
Vacuum packed non-meat food can be shipped by special air.
Cosmetics can be shipped by special shipment.
International Shipping Cost:
DHL Express shipment:
(West Malaysia) RM55 for first 500g, RM15 for every subsequent 500g
(East Malaysia) RM55 for first 500g, RM18 for every subsequent 500g
(West Malaysia) RM22 for first 500g, RM10 for every subsequent 500g
(East Malaysia) RM25 for first 500g, RM16 for every subsequent 500g
(West Malaysia) RM15 for first 500g, RM7 for every subsequent 500g
(East Malaysia) RM20 for first 500g, RM12 for every subsequent 500g
(West Malaysia) RM10 for first 500g, RM4 for every subsequent 500g
(East Malaysia) RM20 for first 500g, RM10 for every subsequent 500g
(West Malaysia) RM25 for first 500g, RM12 for every subsequent 500g
(East Malaysia) RM35 for first 500g, RM20 for every subsequent 500g
*For cosmetics, powder, cream, battery, harddisk, food, counterfeit branded items, etc...
*According to international shipment standard, for light but large size product, shipping cost of all shipment modes are charged based on volumetric weight.
Volumetric weight(kg) = Length(cm)*Width(cm)*Hight(cm) / 6000
-8% of total bill
-6% of total bill for VIP members
-Only 4% of total bill for SVIP members
You can use Cost Calculator to estimate your total cost
SVIP enjoy 50% off on agent fee; 10% off on items purchased from eMall.
VIP enjoy 25% off on agent fee; 5% off on items purchased from eMall.
Credit Card/PayPal we accept local debit card, Visa, Master, American Express, JCB card.
Payment through credit card/paypal would be accepted instantly with 3.4% + RM0.5 processing fee，Ching International Service (M) SDN.BHD
You will need to enter the transaction reference Number which is shown when transfer payment is done, for our finance department to verify. Transfer payment via paypal: need to pay additional 3.4% + RM0.5 to Paypal as transaction cost.